The Digital Tracking about Bolivian Presidentials
Encuestas Digitales has been accomplishing a digital reading about the Presidential election in Bolivia. The graph shows the scenario of the candidates for the period from June 1st to June 7th, 2019.
1) Between Morales and Mesa there was little change compared to our previous reading from February 24th to March 2nd. But it shows a Mesa’s growing trend on Morales;
2) On the opposition have more expressiveness than the official candidature, the scenario remains similar to the previous tracking. But it shows an oppositionist spectrum increase;
3) Our result converges with some other research done in Bolivia, but it differs from others. For example, the April numbers of the institute called Estudios y Tendencias are similar to our data. But the May numbers of the institute called Tal Cual are contrasting in some points, and convergent in others.
4) However, Tal Cual trends about Mesa’s growing in relation to Morales also appeared in our survey.
5) On the other hand Ortiz's growth trend was not captured with such intensity in our collections.
6) The other candidates were below 3% and the rest of the universe refers to other names, white votes, null votes and undecided.
7) The scenario continues to show that the sum of the opposition candidates exceeds the official candidacy.
You can access another survey that shows a comparative curve for each candidate in each of the 2019 polls here.